Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

I'm Back!

For some reason, Blogger has been not letting me in to post for quite a while. In addition, my responsibilities with OhioBATs have been pretty time consuming given all of the turmoil happening in education with strikes, lawsuits, and all manner of creepy, underhanded attacks on public education. However, at least for the moment, I'm back and will be posting again on a regular basis. In the meantime, if you have not yet done so, visit and "like" the OhioBATs page on Facebook. It's an excellent source for what's going on in public ed in Ohio and beyond.

1 comment:

  1. I started using Sofia Date because safety issues means a lot to me. When I read their Privacy policy I understand that if I keep my personal data private, they would be safe and no third party will get access to it. Thank you, guys, for creating such wonderful service. relationship advice

    ReplyDelete